Week 80 to Infinity


 Hey, there I hope you had a fantastic week! Week 80 is in the books! This week has been an absolute blast took at the least. 80 weeks in and what do I have to show for it? Once more being transparent is the main objective of every post. For 80 weeks I’ve been growing my knowledge account. For 80 weeks I have watched. But I am still here! I never got into this game for the monetary value, I was simply hooked from the beginning. Trading is one of the most brutal businesses in the world in my opinion. Everyone is attracted by the Outcome, as in the get rich quick scheme mentality. This business is a level playing field. All you need to a brokerage account and you can call yourself a trader. The only skill it takes too put on a trade is a click of the mouse. What takes skill is creating a state of consistency within the markets. 90% are not consistently profitable in the Markets. What makes the 10% who succeed differently? In my opinion, 10% think and act differently. They have the mindset of winners, they shifted their perspective. They understand that Trading is NOT about being right or wrong. It’s playing a game of Odds and Probabilities. Overall the journey has been a blast. The experience has been worth everything. This upcoming week is going to be another major milestone. I will be opening an account at TD Ameritrade. I will be explaining the reason in the Video Recap.


 The overall small-cap market has been on fire. Once more all it takes is one hot sector to ignite the small-cap land. Play the hype, but don’t believe the hype. Every sector has ahead of the snake. This year it’s $NNVC. Never say that a stock can’t go higher, it can do whatever the fuck it wants. Be patient and wait for the trend to reverse. Once more check out the video recap
below!

Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.


Comments

Popular Posts