Scan for June 18 2019 and Trade recap on $CTRV



 Hey, there today was an absolutely fantastic day in the Markets. There were numerous opportunities that the Market gave. As I mentioned in yesterdays post I have Stock to Trade back. Which is a great platform that dramatically speeds up the Research Process? Secondly, the platform has a Paper Trading feature that works like a charm.


 $CTRV was the ticker which I traded today. I ended the day green, but I got faked out numerous on this ticker as I will explain in the video recap. There is a lot to discuss so make sure you check out the video recap.

I'll see you soon!

$CTRV


Disclaimer: This blog has a terms of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.

Comments

Popular Posts