Week 73 and Beyond "Just Fucking Do It."


 Hey, there I hope you are having a great Holiday season! Sorry for not being back lately, things have been quite hectic. This post is not going to be about Stocks, I am just going talk about where I am in my Trading Process. If this is your first post, that you are reading, then I am going to give you a quick recap below. For those who do, know where I am in my Trading process, you're more than welcomed to skim over it. The new website, is still in development I was aiming for it to launch before the New Year, but there is a small speed bump. Practice makes progress.




Where it all began: 73 Weeks Ago when I took action.

 I always had a curiosity for the Stock Market. Since I was a Freshman in High School. I could remember my Teacher every day made us keep track of the major Indices. It would only take until my Freshman year of college when I took it as a part-time "Hobby." Note I would later realize that It's, not a Hobby it's a Business. Like most, I started out I gravitated towards the Blue Chip stocks. At the time the only concept I understood was the common theme "buy low, sell high", I did not know that Shorting even existed. During this time, I was still a full-time student on top of being an Athlete. I still remember my routine. Every morning and evening I would see how the Overall Markets were moving. Again this was the Fall of 2017 going into Spring of 2018. At the time I considered myself more of an Investor. I had no idea what Trading or being a Trader was. I was not doing my due diligence in my Freshman year of college , because I treated the Stock Market as a "Hobby."  Fast forward to the Summer of 2018, which is when I found what Volatility meant. Tim Sykes is the first individual whom I stumbled upon, and I still remember to this day. I discovered Tim through YouTube. Once I watched the first Video from him, I was immediately hooked. It's hard to put it into Words, but I knew this was meant for me. From July 2018 to January 2019 everyday I was like a Sponge. I was absorbing all the information I could about Day Trading. During this time I did not return to College, so I took 6 months to focus on my Obsession. Believe me, my family thought I was crazy, they still do. There were countless nights that I would be up past midnight studying and wake up in time for Market Open the next. The Idea that 90% fail and 10% succeed always stood with me. I knew that I had to increase my Odds of Success in the long run. Understand that this is, not a direct cause and effect, just because I studied did not mean I would become a consistent profitable Trader. It increased my Odds. To this day, I still consider myself a Student of the Markets. Every day shows a mere reflection of our level of development as an Individual. I want to remain Open Minded and not let my Ego get the best of me. In Summary, I never decided to become a Trader, I simply never stopped learning. I firmly believe that trading is if not the best business in the World. Trading is the only profession in the world where there is a level playing field. Anyone can do it, all you need is Grit and Persistence. I firmly believe that the vast majority of individuals come into this for the wrong ideas. 90% of focused on the Outcome, while the 10% lean towards focusing on the process. Yes, Trading offers what most if not all of us have been denied in our entire lives. Freedom of Expression! For the first time in your life, you're the Boss, you're in complete control. It's a gift and a curse. The gift is for the first time in your life your in complete control, and the curse is you must take full responsibility and accountability forever decision that you make. If there is anything I want you to know is that I never thought about Trading as a get rich quick scheme. I  knew that lasting success takes time. Focus on the Process and the outcome will come naturally. Week 73 and I am still focused on the Process every day. I will always remember why I got into Trading.









73 Weeks and Beyond: I have nothing to Loose

 73 Weeks and what do I have to show for it. In this industry the only way we judge our success is how much money we make. Note in my opinion, as Traders, we don't "make money" in the  Markets The only reason that Money is there is the first place is simply because other people put it there. The federal government "makes money." As Traders, the money is transferred from the uneducated to the educated. 73 Weeks and I have nothing to show for it. $0. How do I feel? Believe me, I did intend to have Trading by now. I have not even opened up and brokerage account! If you had told me 73 weeks ago, that I would have not traded by now, I would have slapped you in the face. For the past 73 weeks, I have been growing my knowledge account. You have two accounts, Monetary and Knowledge. Focus on the Process, Not the Outcome. Look 73 weeks ago I could have easily opened up a trading account and called myself a Trader. Perhaps that is what should have done. I have no regrets, the experience has been worth everything.2019 has been a great year, I am looking forward to the new decade. I will no longer live anyone Else's dream. I am not a pleaser, I simply don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me. Who the fuck are they? 2020 I am going to focus on my Process and my Desire. Start with Why. Whatever you are aspiring to do, start with Why. Don't work for anyone Else's dreams except yours. Note that Dreams without Goals are just Dreams. And Goals without taking Action is just a Dream. Take Action. Once you become fearless, life becomes limitless! I will start Trading in a Simulator account for 3 Months, then open a live account. The goal is simple, to outlast my competitor. Stay in the Game! Risk Management is the main component of my Trading Process. Again I must focus on the Process, Not the Outcome. I am not going anywhere! I am just getting started.

 I still will be writing a post about Stocks and more. Stay tuned for the new website, which is still in development. In a nutshell, soon I will be Paper Trading for 3 months, building my methodology. Soon after opening a monetary account with a few thousand dollars, and see how it goes. I already know I won the game. I will see you soon!


Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.





Comments

Popular Posts