Week 71 and Beyond


  Hey, there I hope you had a fantastic weekend! The month of November is behind us, and December is in full swing. I can't believe that there is only one month left in this decade! This past year has gone by faster than I could have ever imagined. I do apologize for not posting more frequently as I do. I will keep this one sweet and short. Check out the Video Recaps below. There are 3 main videos. The First one I explain where I am in my Trading Process, along with my background information. If you are new to the blog, be sure to check out the first video to get my background. The second video is a weekly stocks review and game plan for next week. Lastly, I close on what my goals are for the rest of December and the Big Picture. Once more I never decided to become a trader, I simply just never stopped learning. I am not a Guru, I am not a Teacher. I am a Student. of the Markets. Again I have no track record. If you want to learn about a proven strategy I recommend you look elsewhere. Being Transparent is my main mission with this Blog. I am just an Ordinary Guy obsessed with Stocks! I will see you soon!
















Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.



Comments

Popular Posts