Week 69 and Beyond



 Hey, there I hope you had a fantastic week! Another week is in the books! Still, I can't believe that the New Year is upon us. Time sure does fly by. This past week has been an absolute blast. As you know, I am not Trading anymore. Again that makes Trading unique is that we all have different Processes and Journeys in becoming a consistently profitable trader. As you should know the common statistic, 90% of Traders lose in this GAME. THERE IS A REASON FOR THAT! In my opinion, 90-95% of Traders who lose, are more focused on the OUTCOME OF A TRADE. Meanwhile, the consistently profitable Traders are focused on the PROCESS! They know that if you focus on the Process, the Outcome will Naturally come. Once more you don't need to know what is going to happen next to make money. Making money is easy, but KEEPING IT is another story.



 Overall this upcoming week, I will still be immersed with the Markets. I am not going anywhere. As well as tracking and analyzing tickers. Playbook the daily runners. Also, I am learning a lot about Real Estate. What's the risk? Absolutely nothing. The risk is not trying. The keyword is CASH FLOW.

 The Website is still in development, stay tuned for more.

Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.




Comments

Popular Posts