Week 68 and Beyond



  Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” ~ Charles Swindoll 


 I am sure that you have heard that amazing quote before. Today I received some news, which dramatically shocked me, but again it all goes back to that one quote. I will be sharing with you, what happened. It a split of a second everything changed. For the past year, I have been in a hole, it feels like I have been living someones Else's dream. I do believe that everything does happen for a reason, but I really don't know what to say. For the past year, I have been attending Texas State University. I don't want to go to College! It's that simple, but how can I tell my parents that? They know that I am into stocks, but again this industry is proven based off $$$$$$$. As I am writing this, I am in week 67 of my Trading Process and have nothing to show for it. I just want to trade for the rest of my life and teach millions about my Obsession. No one believes in me, not even my parents. For the past year, I have been depressed, living some one's else dream! Today I will no longer accept it. For the past year, I have been living with my God Parents, which I am very grateful for. Today something unexpected happened. They informed me that I will have move out before the New Year. I am not upset at them, as I fully understand the decision for doing so,which I am not going to explain. Upon receiving the news, I was a bit shocked, to say the least, but again it all goes back to the Quote. It changes everything! I will be moving out soon, meaning that I have two options, go back home with my parents, or get an Apartment. There is an opportunity cost to everything! The best option would go back home, with my parents for a while. Meaning that I will get to sleep on the same couch that I began my Trading Process. It feels like I am going in circles. The Second Option would to get an Apartment and hopefully get a roommate. Both have their cons and pros. It just feels like I am lost. I know for one thing. I WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO SCHOOL! The only thing I have in this world is TIME. I can always go back to College, but the time I can't get back. I need to try this. I need to enter the game. I know that most of you would disagree. You may be saying don't put all your eggs in one basket, fuck that. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE ABOUT WHAT ANYONE THINKS. The only reason I am in College is too make my parents happy. I AM NOT LIVING MY DREAM, I AM LIVING THERE'S. I don't give a fuck, for the past year I have been the most miserable person ever. I stood on the sidelines long enough. The real dilemma comes in where the fuck am I going to go. Going back home would be the best option Financially speaking. As a Trader, I would want little to no stress on having to bring home a paycheck. Again Trading is not like an ordinary 9-5. You don't get paid just for showing up. Hence that is why going Home is the best option.  It will be hard, living with nearly 6 people in one house, not too mention I would be sleeping on a Couch. It would be just like old times when I first began. Do I want to go back? No. As much as love, my Family, I need to get away. The second option would get an Apartment, which of course comes at a cost. If that were to happen, I would hope to get a roommate. I really don't want to go down that road, since it would put more of a burden on me in my Trading Process. I JUST WANT TO TRADE, KNOWING THAT I DON'T NEED TO MAKE MONEY. I JUST WANT TO TRADE FOR MY MARKET TUITION. The only way I see that happening is going back HOME! I am willing to suffer a little bit  longer. I really don't know what else to say. I know that this takes time,but when is it ever enough. 








- I will not return to school. I don't want to live a dream that is not mine. I am not saying that College is not great if you want to be a Skilled Worker go for it. I just know that it's not for me. Those 7 months when I first began my Trading Process, was the best I've had. This past year has been a different story. Once I become fearless life becomes limitless. 




 Everything is going to be fine. I must put things in perspective. I am very grateful that I started young. Lasting success takes time to build.  I know the end will be worth it. I will see you soon.


Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.
 

Comments

Popular Posts