Week 65 and Beyond!



 Hey there! I hope you had a fantastic week! Another week is in the Books. Week 65 is ahead. I still can't believe that it has been 65 weeks. The process is just getting started. Again Motivation is what gets all of us started towards our goals, but only great HABITS is what keeps us going. Overall it's the same routine as always. This past week has been great in the market. There was tons of opportunity out there. Make sure to check out the video recap below.

 Update: It has been an absolute blast, to say the least. I have been preparing for the past 65 weeks. I know that it's not a direct cause and effect, but I play by the odds. The time will come soon enough. The experience is well worth it. What's the risk.







Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.

Comments

Popular Posts