Week 64 and Beyond!


 Hey there! I hope you had a fantastic week. What can I say! Week 63 is in the Books! Boring old Habits. I thank you for those who ever end up reading this. Again I know that no one reads my post, but that is fine. I enjoy doing there weekly recaps about my Obsession. For the past 63 weeks, I have given my life to the Markets, and I have nothing to show for it. That is fine, I never got into this game for the money aspect. Once I was introduced I was simply hooked, again I never decided to become a Trader, I simply just never stopped learning. I know that life is an endless Process, take it day by day and refine overtime in a stride of mastering your Desires. This past week has been great in Trading, overall. I finished the week down, but I take full responsibility for my actions. I am in a rut right now, but that's fine. I am refining every day and looking over past trades in order to improve my weaknesses. Again the Video Recap can be found below! I will see you soon!

 Update: Things have been going well. School is a pain, but everything in life is temporary. If anyone ends up reading this, I just want to say thank you. Whatever your Desires in life are, just know that it all starts with Imagination. Take it day by day, and soon you will have it. I will see you soon.











Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.


Comments

Popular Posts