Week 63 and Beyond!


 Hey there! I hope you had an fantastic week. This past week has been a blast to say the least. Another week in the books! I still can't believe that is has been 63 Weeks. Time sure does fly by, when your doing what you love. I have been obsessed with the Markets for the past 63 weeks and what do I have to show for it? I have not profited a single dime from the Markets. I have not even opened a live Brokerage account. That is Fine I am a Speculator of the Markets. If you are wondering what has prevented me from opening an account, I hope to summarize it up below. I am working on my new website along with a YouTube channel. Stay tuned for that. Again check out the video recap below. I will see you soon!









Why do I keep on going?: I do feel like many people would have given up by now. I mean for 63 Weeks I have been Obsessed with this game, and I have nothing to show for it. I know that no one believes in my, and I understand that. Again I never got into Trading for the Money aspect, once i was introduced I was just hooked. It's like a Puzzle, that I am striving to solve. Even though  I know that the puzzle will never be complete, because the Market is not an Exact Science. Everyday I strive to be better than I was yesterday. I know that it takes time to create any lasting success, good thing I am only 20! I will see you soon!


 Update: If anyone ends up reading this I thank you! I know that in this industry we are judged based on our track record. As in our dollar profits. Being transparent is my main goal. For the past 63 weeks I have not made a dime from the market. That is fine, I have been building my knowledge account. The market will always be there.


Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.

Comments

Popular Posts