Things I need to get off my Mind!



 Hey there! I hope you had a fantastic Monday. As I am writing this, I just wrapped up with my Monday Classes. During my Math Class, I jotted something down that I needed to get off my mind. This post is going to be a hybrid. Not only about Stock, about more information that I may find useful to you. If you don't like to read, then fucking watch the Video Below!






Stocks 101

 1) Fuck your EGO: The Market does not give a fuck about your ego. The sooner you realize this the more money you can potentially save yourself in the long run.

 2) Outlast your Competitor: Just like a video game, the goal is to stay in the game. As in Trading having great risk management is key. The goal is to STAY in the GAME.  Focus on Small gains in the long run. One trade does not mean anything in the long run, focus on the big picture.

 3) Have a Competitive Advantage over your Competitor: Have a clear Market EDGE. Track and Refine Overtime. Doing so takes time, but what are you willing to do that gives you an advantage over the 90% of Others who fail.

 4) Focus on the Process NOT the outcome: Plant a seed grow a garden, have a long term horizon on life. Understand that lasting success takes time.









 The Circle of Why

 "People don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it" ~ Simon Sinek 

Start with Why 
  1) Why: Not that many know they're Why in life. I see it every day, and it hurts me. I see the wasted potential and believe me I try to help them, but they are hesitant. Knowing your WHY is hard because it's not coming to come to you. For me, the reason I am writing this is that I don't know my WHY of being in College. I know what I'm doing. You don't want to live with a WHY that does not align with your aspirations and dreams. Never work for anyone's else dreams except your own. The reason I am in College is to make my parents happy. That's not GOOD! I know my WHY for doing this post. I know my WHY for TRADING, but yet my parents still can't seem to understand that. 

  2) How: To put it simply you get out what you put in. Every day is a mere reflection of your level of development as an individual. You have to ask yourself what can I do today to better prepare me in the long run. The vast majority don't have a long term mindset. They need to understand that you can't grow a Fucking garden overnight. Plant a seed, day by day, and then you will have a Garden. For Example, every day I have 5 Major Moves that I want to accomplish within that given day. Keep it simple. Align your day with your WHY.

  3) What: Everybody knows what they do. It's not fucking rocket science. If you don't know what you do then, I would highly suggest checking yourself into a mental hospital. Each of us should know what we are doing on a daily basis that is working towards the center of the circle. The vast majority start from the outside and work there way inwards. How does that separate you from the masses of people trying to be an attention grabber? How are you going to Challenge the Status Quo? 

Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.

Comments

Popular Posts