$OBLN Trade Recap



 Hey there! I hope you are having a fantastic week, Friday is right around the corner. The week overall has been going great. School, as usual, take the vast majority of my time, but I will not let that interfere with my Obsession with the Stock Market. This week I have been a net loser on all of my Trades. Thar'a fine, because again I have a specific risk threshold before going into the trade, I have a gameplan. When my Thesis is busted I simply get out.

 Today I will be going over $OBLN, which is a recent Supernova from the past. Always respect former runners, as it's in their DNA. Again I was aiming for a Morning spike, but the odds did not go my favor. I did manage to Record the trade life, which I will drop below along with the Trade Recap. I will see you on the Sunday Scan if nothing pops up for Friday.


 Update: It has been an amazing adventure to this point. For 62 Weeks, I have been obsessed with this game. If anyone ever does read this, I thnk you. Whatever you want to achieve know that the Talent is already insider you. Don't wait for the opportunity to arise, create the opportunity. Never settle for less. Most importantly never ring the bell.








$OBLN Intraday
Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.

Comments

Popular Posts