Halloween Special Take



 What kind of blogger would I be without a Halloween recap? Besides I have nothing better to do. This one is not going to be about stocks, but mainly where I am at in my Trading Process. As I am writing this I am nearing the end of Week 66. And again what do I have to show for it? $0. It has been rough, but I just take it day by day. I know that it's no one's fault but mine. I've had numerous opportunities to save money for an account, but that money went elsewhere. I know that this game is not a get rich quick scheme. As I have mentioned in the past, I never got into this game for the Monetary aspect, once I was introduced, there was no turning back. I know that this is not a direct Cause and Effect. All of my studying and tracks and preparation does NOT guarantee me Profitability within the Markets. What I do know that it increases my ODDS of success in the long run. Just like construction, first, you build the FOUNDATION! Then you put the pieces together. I have been building my Foundation for the past 66 weeks. When is Enough? Sadly I can't answer that question. If there is one thing I want you to take away from this post is that you CANT RUSH SUCCESS. It takes time to create lasting success. All I want is to enter the game, I know that I am going to lose, and I am fine with that. The only GOAL I have is to STAY IN THE FUCKING GAME. I don't have a target date of when I will open an account, likely sometime in 2020. Yes, that's a while, I  know. But the Market is not going to go anywhere, and neither am I. For the Next 2 Months, I will be no longer Paper Trading. I will share my reasons for doing so in the Video Recap Below. I will still be doing Blog Post, and Video Recaps. I'm not going anywhere, but I am just going to take a step back. Meaning that I won't be in front of the screens that much. I am not giving up, but I just feel like I am going on tilt. 








 It has been an absolute blast to this point. I look forward to a wonderful rest of the year! I will see you soon!






Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.

Comments

Popular Posts