Four different Stocks,but One similar Pattern



 Hey there! I hope you are having a fantastic eek so far. It's hump day, so the weekend is in sight. Overall there was a lot of opportunity in the Markets. No Trades for me today, which is fine. I'm not upset that I did not trade. Again get out the mindset that you need to trade everyday. Avoid FOMO, let the play come to you. Today on Scan, there was a lot to dissect, but again you must put the overall stock into context. Why, How, What?

 Today's video recap I went over the daily scan along with how I filter out the noise. Focus on high odd setups. As well I go over the four stocks, that have very similar chart patterns. I hope you enjoy! Have a great night!









$SSI Outlook

$DSSI Outlook

$NAT Outlook

$TNK Outlook





Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.

Comments

Popular Posts