Week 58 and Beyond.



 Hey there! I hope you are having a fantastic Labor Day Weekend. This past week has been an absolute blast, to say the least. First Week of School is in the books! I am looking forward to a fantastic semester ahead. I still can't believe that is has been 58 weeks since I began this climb up the mountain. As you may know, the past two weeks I have been away from Markets. After my $RKDA mistake I decided to take a break in order to avoid burnout. As I wrote in the past blog post the major reason why I was afraid to take a step back. I was afraid that the education and information that I'd attained over the year would be lost by taking a break. That could;t be further from the truth.  Again the Markets is my life. I know that sounds odd, but I video lesson should clarify it. These past two weeks have been great, spending time with family, away from the screens. It's something that I desperately needed. Two weeks is long enough. I am obsessed with this game. Again I never decided to become a trader, I simply just never stopped learning. So what's the game-plan? If you have read the previous post you should know, but let's go over it again.


 Over the next couple of months, I will be Paper Trading to build my Methodology. Again would I rather Trade with real Monetary value rather than Paper? Of course, I would but we all have different journeys. That is what makes life unique. Again I was expecting to open a Monetary account this month, but that expectation was unfulfilled. It's fine, I must adapt in pursuit of success. It's all about adaptation. I just want to clarify one main point. Paper Trading often is not favored by most, but I could; not disagree more. In my opinion, Paper Trading allows you to build your METHODOLOGY. Yes, there are no emotional factors in paper trading, but that does not mean its inefficient. If you don't have an EDGE or METHODOLOGY, what makes you think opening a Monetary account will benefit you. Yes, I do agree that trading with real monetary value has greater emotional factors. Understand that we are in a unique time right now. Paper Trading was not around a decade ago, therefore utilize it to your advantage.

 The gameplay is simple. My starting amount will be $5000. Again Paper Trading. Being Transparent is not common in this industry. I am treating this like a business. If I wanted too I could set the value to whatever. That's not how I do business. I will explain my process in the video recap.

Update: This past year has been an absolute blast. I don't know where I will be in one or two years, but I am in complete control. I am back in the game. I have one goal.  To stay in the game. See you soon.

As I write this it's Monday. Happy Labor Day. I get to work today. Trade time for a Paycheck. It's fine. I am young. Every day I see the summit, but I must focus on the process. I know that anything is possible with Grit and Patience. One year from today who knows where I'll be? I'll see you soon.



Disclaimer: This blog has a terms of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.



Comments

Popular Posts