Week 42 Recap



 I hope everyone is having an Amazing memorial day weekend with friends and family. As you know is Memorial day weekend. The Markets are closed Monday, meaning you get a 3 day weekend, Utilize the weekend to better prepares yourself for the future. Ask yourself what can I do today, that will benefit me in the long run. Have a long term outlook. This past week has been absolutely amazing. Week 42 is in the books! It still amazes me how fast time does fly by. I have learned a lot over the past weeks, but I have a ways to go. I must honor the struggle, It's not the destination that counts its the Journey. It will be worth it.

  The Markets have been on fire. As you know it's Summer and that's when the vast majority of people go on Vacation. So don't expect anything from the Markets, be prepared. Act like a retired Trader, sometimes the best trade is no trade at all. Go out with Family and Friends. Markets will still be there. Never have FOMO. I understand that most will small accounts feel like they need to be in front of the Markets. I understand, but staring at Monitors all day is not Healthy. Take a break from time to time. For example, I make it a habit that every hour if I have been in front of the Monitor I step away for 10 Mins. Of course, I aim to take a break during Mid-Day, since I rarely trade mid-day. I have not experienced the Markets in the Summer Season, but I am looking forward to all the Learning Experiences.

  There has been a major trend change this past week. Familiar names have been key, along with the overall chart pattern. For example, $BIOC $TNXP and $NVCN history repeated itself once again. I will discuss more in the video lesson below. As well $MAXR was a great buy the News sell the Rumour. Those were just a few. Make sure to check out the video recap below.


Update: I don't know where I will be in the near future, but it will be worth it. I never decided to become a Trader, I simply just never stopped Learning. Memorial day weekend. This was the last week I will be full time. I begin Work on Monday, but that will not stop me from teaching and growing my knowledge account. Congrats too many of my friends who Graduated today. Go Lions.

 It feels like a dream. I must be patient. The Goal it NOT more Money its Financial Freedom.



Disclaimer: This blog has a terms of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.

Comments

Popular Posts