April 30th Mid-Day Recap


  Hey there! I am going to start and do more recaps rather than just once a week. I have been seeing a lot of Traders' trading random tickers. When you trade randomly you are bound to get Random Results. The purpose of these recaps is to help me see track along with to help others gain insights in their trading. In addition I am going to try to make a nightly video recap with a watchlist, but only when I see the right plays. I will not force trades, nor will I promote any trade that does not have clear  edge. When their is no best set-up, go hang out with family and friends. I am blessed to have School as a partial distraction. I hope to be hearing from you soon. Study Up!




Disclaimer: This blog has a terms of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well


Comments

Popular Posts