Trading a High Odd set-up like $CLSI



 Hey there! I hope you had a fantastic Monday! Today is the last day of September! Overall today was a relatively slow day in the markets, but there was still opportunity. Like any business. the doors will always open. I placed zero trades today, which is fine. I am not upset, I don't have itchy fingers. I don't need to trade when my setup is not there. Having no position is an option! Today I will be going over $CLSI, an OTC stock that was among the top % list today. As you may know OTC's act in a very unique way. A first green day on an OTC act's as its own catalyst. NO FOMO that I missed the Clear Breakout over the daily high as that would have been a nice reward! I will see you in October! Have a great night. 






$CLSI 3 Month 

$CLSI Intraday


Disclaimer: This blog has a term of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.

Comments

Popular Posts