Week 52 and Beyond



 Hey there! I hope you are having a Fantastic Weekend. The end of the Month is upon us, August is around the corner. I have to say this past month has been one of the most spectacular in my Trading journey. It has been 1 year since I became obsessed with the Markets. I have a lot say, which I will drop a video recap soon on this past year. In addition, I am working on a new Segment, which I think you'd enjoy, Stay tuned for that.

 Overall this Month of July I made roughly 15k, taking one trade at a time. Again I am going to be fully transparent. As you know I am Paper Trading, meaning virtual Money. Again there are many opinions about the idea of paper trading, again we all have different Trading Journeys. I'm not ashamed to call myself a paper Trader. Again I am closer to opening a Monetary account, I'm only 20 years of age, The MARKETS will be there for the rest of my life. Whatever you are trying to achieve in life, understand that you must have a long term mindset. Rome was built overnight, you can't become a doctor overnight. True and lasting success takes time. The journey is long but, it's worth wild. I can truly say that this past year has been the best of My entire life, and again I am only 20! This brings me to my second point. Understand that everything is Temporary. In life, you will go through many ups and downs, but understand that it's temporary. 


 In a nutshell this upcoming week, I am going to be working on my long set-ups. As you may know, I am mainly short biased, mainly due to the Market Statistics which I have tracked over the past year. I realize that as a Trader you must have a forehand and a backhand just like in Tennis. Over the past year, I have seen many opportunities being Long biased. As the vast majority of the Short Squeezes are GREAT buying Opportunities. I did finish my sample size of 20 trades. Overall I will drop a video recap below, if not today then on Monday. My risk limit will be moved up to $350, from $250. Again I must think myself as a Scientist, test and refine overtime. I will see you soon. 

 Update: This past year has been the most spectacular in my entire life. I found the reason why I was born. As I write this we are having a Barbecue with my Family. I will always remember the reason why I got into trading. For my Financial Freedom. They always say that the First year is the Hardest. ONTO the NEXT ONE! 



I Never decided to become a Trader. I simply never stopped Learning. 

Comments

Popular Posts