Mid Week Recap and $WKHS Insights.



 Hey there! The Markets have been heating up the past couple of days. The Overall Markets have been down this past week. It's important to understand that 3 out of 4 stocks follow the overall Market. Having no Position overnight is often the best, as there will always be opportunities down the road. Today we had numerous runners which I will talk about in the Recap Video Below. Enjoy!


 Update: This week has been amazing so far. I am in the midst of Finals week. I am looking forward to Summer, as I will be returning to Work in order to gain the capital to enter the game. I will see you soon.  



Disclaimer: This blog has a terms of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well

Comments

Popular Posts