Lessons on $OBLN and $NCVN



  Happy Thursday! Sorry I have not been posting as much. The overall Market has been heating up. This past week has been an absolute blast. Familiar names have been the key. Studying the past better increase your odds of success in the long run. $OBLN,$BIOC,$NCVN,$TXNP, and $MAXR have been absolutely amazing gifts from the Markets. Tomorrow is Friday, Morning spike's will be the focus. Have a great Memorial Weekend. Make sure to check out the Recap below. I will do a weekly recap on Sunday. Have a Great night!


Update: Is has been an amazing 42 Weeks. I thank the man above for allowing me to reach this point up the Mountain. I know that nobody reads these, but one day they will. Just know that it takes time to create success. Just keep moving forward, embrace the journey. I am about to enter the game. I am really fucking good at loosing. I can't wait. It will be worth it.



Disclaimer: This blog has a terms of use that is incorporated by reference into this post; you can find all my disclaimers and disclosures there as well.



Comments

Popular Posts